Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lost in America: Beautiful babies and old friends

So ever since we were skiing in St. Anton I've been waiting for the chance to meet my lovely friend Claire's newest addition to her family, Baby Jack. And now that I'm home I finally had the chance. He is beautiful! And so is Claire's new house.

I think it's kind of like seeing your friends play dress-up when they move into their first "real" house. I mean like a house in the suburbs like what our parents raised us in. It's a sign that we're all getting older, growing up, starting our own families. You know, turning into real adults.

Not that we haven't been adults before this, but the babies and the houses somehow make it that much more tangible. Anyhow, Claire and Jack look amazing. He is a beautiful, beautiful baby. And I can't believe that it's only been a month since Claire had him. She looks incredible!

Can't wait to see both of them again. Hope it isn't another year until I do.

No comments: